Masala Popcorn, Spicy Popcorn, Indian Style
Masala Popcorn is spicy and flavorful. Enjoy masala popcorn while watching a movie or your favorite TV show.
- 1 pack microwave popcorn (about 3 ounce pack plain)
- 3 Tbsp oil (canola, or vegetable)
- 1 tsp fennel seeds (saunf)
- 1 tsp coriander seeds (dhania)
- 1/4 tsp asafetida (hing)
- 2 Tbsp green chili (finely chopped )
- 12 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp sugar
- Make the popcorn using the instruction over popcorn bag. Keep aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over low heat, put all the ingredients except popcorn, oil, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, asafetida, green chili, curry leaves, salt, and sugar.
- Keep stirring till green chili and curry leaves are dry this should take about 2 minutes. Add the popcorn stir till popcorns are coated with spices. Turn off the heat.
The post Masala Popcorn, Spicy Popcorn, Indian Style appeared first on Manjula's Kitchen.
Original source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ManjulasKitchen/~3/G_jI5yZ8kXE/